It is a raining day here in Murrells Inlet, SC and I have a few hours before the game, so I thought it would be a great time to share with you my thoughts and insights from the recent JVZoo Marketing Mayhem Conference in Orlando, FL. This event is where the world’s top Internet Marketing experts and thought leaders gathered to discuss emerging Internet marketing trends and of course, enjoy some late night parties highlighted with a private concert with no other than the “Ice Man” himself, the Legendary Vanilla Ice!
One thing I know for sure, what happens in Orlando happens on Facebook, and although the Vanilla Ice show was a great time, what really was amazing was watching all these industry titans light up YouTube, Pinterest, and Facebook with their own videos and pictures from the event! I am not sure what the private concert cost, but I can tell you this, it paled in comparisons to the value of the BUZZ that was created online for the JVZoo team!
So How Can You Create BUZZ for Yourself Or Your Company Like an Internet Marketing Rock Star?
Here are 6 Emerging trends and tools that created the most BUZZ among the world’s elite Internet Marketing Experts that you can immediately start to incorporate into your business. To steal a line from Ryan Seacrest, In No Particular Order!
2. Video Marketing – Video allows the Internet Marketer to demonstrate their personality, build trust, and make deeper connection with their audiences. Video is extremly effective for products and services that lend themselves to demonstrations, are higher priced, and interactive in nature. What do you think the value of One minute of video is? How about 1.8 million words! That’s the value assigned by Dr. James McQuivery of Forrester Research. Amazingly, that’s about 3,600 web pages. How long would it take you to create 3,600 web pages?
Recent, studies show that 80 percent of Internet users recall watching a video ad on a website they visited in the past 30 days. Of the 80%, 46% took some kind of action after watching a video. In fact:
- 26% of users looked for more information based on the video;
- 22% visited the website from the video;
- 15% visited the company in the video; and
- 12% purchased the specific product or service featured in the video!
What’s the Bottom Line? Video Marketing Just Plain Works!
If you’re not using video marketing in your business, you’re missing out to those who are. Businesses that use video marketing in their overall marketing strategy simply see higher engagement, higher click-throughs,and higher conversions. Why would you not use video marketing in your business?
3. Hang out Where The Crowds Are – How would you like to have access to more people, on more devices, more often than anywhere else? Well you can. Most online users know the easiest way to reach the world is with Facebook . There are currently over one billion people on Facebook. But how can you reach those that can help drive your product or service sales? The leading Internet Marketing gurus know something that others do not. The secret lies underneath the traditional demographic Facebook Ad with what is called Custom Audience targeting .
Custom Audience Targeting has a 387% greater conversion rates than ads using only demographic targeting options.
When you utilize Custom Audiences, you can choose to create lookalike audience that target people who are have demonstrated similar behavior to those on you want to target. Lookalike audiences can be used for a wide array of Internet marketing objective including: fan acquisition, site registration, off-Facebook purchases, coupon claims and brand awareness.
Powerful and Easy Facebook Tips
Share interesting tips, news and pictures of yourself or brand with interesting people and amazing places. Make sure to include links to your website on your Page posts and include clear calls to action, so customers can easily click through to your product or service offerings.
Facebook Ads allow you to target large audiences quickly and cheaply like never before. They are extremely effective in lists building and increasing website traffic. You can place clickable images in users News Feeds on both desktop and mobile devices to get your customers to take very specific actions.
4. Webinars – A webinar is sometimes also referred to as a “webcast”, “online event” or “web seminar”. A webinar allows Internet Marketers to share PowerPoint presentations, videos, web pages or other multimedia content with you from anywhere in the world. The huge benefit to Webinars is that they allow the Internet marketer to create conversations with their audience. Webinars have emerged as one of the most powerful tool in the Internet marketer’s tool belt.
Webinars bring the power of video and add the benefit of real-time interactions through an instant messaging tool or e-mail. This allows the Internet marketing expert to address typical objections in pre-planned, controlled and sequential manner.
Give Yourself an Unfair Advantage Over the Competition With These Internet Marketing Webinar Tips
Most webinars run for one hour to 1½ hours, but most people prefer 30- or 45-minute webinars. Keep your webinars content under one hour. shorter webinars increase engagement and result in higher attendance rates.
People attend on average one webinar per week, so make sure your topic is relevant and timely in order to drive attendance.
Morning webinars are most popular. Attendees are more likely to attend if you run your webinar on a Tuesday, the next best days:, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The preferred time to host your webinars is the morning. 32% prefer 11 am, followed by 10 am – 26%; and 9am – 15%.
92% of webinar attendees find Q&A useful? Make sure you prepare a list of questions ahead of time to ensure you can give concise and well thought out answers.
Take time during your presentation to communicate common objections your audience will have. Start with the smallest objections and build to the larger ones. This not only builds credibility it draws your audience in and creates engagement. This allows your general Q&A to flow more naturally with a focus on closing your sale.
5. Create Variable Cost Scale – So you have heard the pitches before. It comes in various forms and tactics, but goes something like this: Do you wish you could spend more of your time doing what you love? Would you like to turn your passion into riches and create more time to play and pursue life’s dreams? Most of these systems and programs, well let’s just say they over promise and under deliver. However, one of the things that the top Internet Marketing experts do to actually achieve or move closer to that dream is to create scale by building a team comprised of outsourced partners.
Top Internet Marketing Experts Create Focus by Dropping all the Time-Sucking Labor Tasks From Their Daily Routines!
When building your team, you can think of Virtual Assistants or VA’s as your quarterback. VA’s are independent contractors and not employees. VA’s allow top Internet marketers to delegate lower value, non-core, or repetitive tasks enabling them to focus on higher value tasks and projects freeing up their time and improving their lifestyles. Quality VA’s can manage your schedule, product launches, content marketing , emails, and more. Top Internet marketing pros know that until they create scale in their business by hiring employees or VAs they simply OWN a JOB, NOT a highly scalable business.
The added benefit for any business owner is that you are not directly responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits for your outsourced partners. .Plus, you avoid the logistical problems of providing office space, equipment, and the like.
6. The Network Effect – Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which Internet marketers rewards their affiliates for each client you bring them through your own marketing efforts. The Affiliate industry has four key players:
- The Merchant also known as ‘retailer’ or ‘brand’;
- The Network which contains offers for the affiliate to choose from and also takes care of the payment processing and refunds;
- The Publisher also known as ‘the affiliate’; and
- The Customer.
Affiliate marketing is commonly confused with referral marketing, as both forms of marketing use third parties to drive sales to the Merchant. The main difference between the two is that affiliate marketing relies purely on financial motivations to drive sales while referral marketing relies on the existing trust and personal relationships to drive sales.
Affiliate marketing allows you to leverage the large client bases, lists, and relationships of other successful Internet marketers. Although you have to pay your affiliates commissions based off their sales, the broad reach and coverage typically makes affiliate marketing a bargain. Affiliate marketing is not just for online marketers, you might be surprised the breadth and depth of services being promoted with affiliate programs. Want to learn to leverage the power of Affiliates? Check out companies like JVZoo.com, CommissionJunction.com, and ClickBank.com.
There you have it, the most effective moneymaking insights from the top Internet Marketing experts that anyone can use to dominate your market.
Thanks for reading this lengthy post, I really appreciate the time you spent and hope you found this post useful.
Attend Marketing Mayhem Live 2015
If you would like to attend Marketing Mayhem Live 2015 March 19th to 22nd in San Diego California you can get your Ticket via my affiliate link here: Marketing Mayhem 2015 Tickets
As a thank you, I will autograph and send you a FREE copy of New York Times Best Selling Author Joel Comm’s up coming book The Rock stars of JVZoo.com which includes a chapter on no other than yours truly – due out in March 2015.